18 April 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (11)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by breakingthespine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's most anticipated book is:
The Spindlers
Author: Lauren Oliver

Release Date: October 2012
Publisher: HarperTeen
Hardcover: 256 Pages

When Liza's younger brother Patrick's soul is stolen by the evil Spindlers, spider-like creatures who live underground, she knows she must set out on a heroic quest to the world Below to rescue it.

I can only say that I will read everything that Lauren Oliver writes!


What are you guys waiting on this Wednesday? Leave me your links and I'll stop by :)

11 comments:

  1. Oooh! New Lauren Oliver book! Awesome.

    Thanks for visiting and following! I'm following you now too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds awesome!! I will have to add it to my tbr pile :)

    Happy reading and check out my waiting on Wednesday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-41-valkyrie-rising.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! The cover is very cute :) Thanks for sharing, it's on my TBR list now!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an adorable book cover...which is strange cause the synopsis does not hint at a very ‘cute’ book! I like Lauren Oliver too so I am sure this will be something I will be interested in picking up as well! Great pick!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's a cute book! I wish my son is still into this so we could read it together. Unfortunately he's moved on the Manga territory now.

    Talk Supe
    WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this girl is so cute! I wish I could draw like this. :D

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great MG!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) I love Oliver's books too! New follower! Nice to meet another Rachel!
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I not know that Lauren Oliver is writing another book?!? Thank you SO much for choosing this book, or else I would have never heard of it! This is definitely going on my TBR. GREAT choice! =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know about this book- thanks for sharing! I have 'Before I Fall' on my shelf but have yet to read it! I've heard only good things though x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely didn't know Lauren Oliver was coming out with another book and one like this! Interesting!

    Btw, love your blog layout & colors. Beautiful!!

    (Stopped by from WoW.)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis