07 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (24)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on:
Hysteria by Megan Miranda
Expected publication: February 5th 2012 by Walker Childrens

After stabbing and killing her boyfriend, sixteen-year-old Mallory, who has no memory of the event, is sent away to a boarding school to escape the gossip and threats, but someone or something is following her.

 It's such a shame but I didn't read Miranda's another book "Fractured", even though I only heard good things about it. But "Hysteria" really caught my attention, I can't wait to get my hands on it! And maybe I'll read "Fractured" till then!
What are you guys waiting on this Wednesday?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great and intriguing book!! Will add it to my TBR pile :)
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one you got there. :D

    Thanks for dropping my blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. No gonna lie..the cover totally creeps me out! But then, the synopsis also sounds like a creepy book. I also haven't read Fracture, but this sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis